Sunday, April 06, 2008

our lives are so short.

i'm in my mid-20's and already, i feel as if a huge part of my life has already slipped away from me, i was a slave in every part of my life up to this point, i did everything i did to survive, wether it be socially or financially. now when i finally decide to live my life and suddenly i dont even know where to start. i am now trapped in a path of constantly having to move forward as a professional, because everything i did up to now is to make sure that i will keep on moving forward in this path. so in layman's term i have pretty much dug a hole for myself and more importantly, the hole is starting to collapse as well.

there is no end to this path, holidays and weekend are just a diversion to numb the pain, while every day i kill myself slowly with my own fear and in-decisiveness. is this fate? and is dis how we fight our fate? by correcting our own mistakes? i can't help but wonder........

1 Comments:

Blogger joyfulchicken said...

So emo :-P

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home